Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nico and Anya

Anya and Nico Well it has been an amazing first week with our son. We both just can't believe how much our love grows for our beautiful boy each day. I would just like to say how lucky I am to have such a loving wife and son. Since the day I first met Anya I knew we were meant to be with each other and my love grows greater for her every day. She is such a loving and caring mother and wife. Nico has shown us a new part of us both, that neither of us knew we had until our beautiful new boy came into this life. I feel very blessed and loved, and I am grateful to have such great love in my life. This includes both of my family and Anya's family in the love that surrounds us and Nico. Anya's parents are lucky enough to be able to see us daily as we live with them for the time being. I just want my family to know how much we love you all and miss you all so much. We are very excited to have my mom and dad come out to visit in august with Heather and Chris. I wish it was possible for the whole family to come out, but understand that it is hard to make that happen. Just know that I love you all so much no matter what physical distance is between us.
With Light, Love and Aloha
Nathan, Anya and Nico




They both are so cute









Anya, Nico, and Verra(Anya's Mom)






















Dad giving Nico a bath



3 comments:

Kristy said...

So sweet. I am glad you are enjoying him! As much work as they are, they are so worth it. We miss you too!

Nico, Zara and little David said...

Nate and Anya, CONGRATULATIONS! He is so cute! I am so sad I missed your visit to UT.

Staci Leach said...

Beautiful family!