Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nico Video and more Pics


Nico is getting bigger by the day and we are still just loving him more each day. We have been getting some restfull sleep even. After looking at some of these pictures I realize I need to shave, so the next set of pics will be a clean shaven Nate for sure. The video is of Nico in bed this morning after eating. Boris , Anya's dad, took some video while we where in the hospital that I will try and get up in the next few days, I just have to do some editing to it first as some of it was taken while Anya was feeding him.
I Put in a few pictures of some of my latest glass also just for fun.
With Love and Aloha
Nate, Anya and Nico










2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Hey, it is me, Kirstin, just wanting to say congratulations. Nico is beautiful! Good luck with getting adjusted to life with a newborn. You two will do great! Thinking of you all...
love,
Kirstin

Kristy said...

Congrats again Nate and Anya! I am glad you will keep us updated on your beautiful boy!Hope to visit Hawaii before too long.